As one of the largest providers of POS HW terminals in the region, Transaction Systems has also developed a true multi-vendor POS payment application.
The payment application stores, processes, or transmits cardholder data as part of authorization or settlement, simplifying and streamlining critical aspects of payment operations by providing faster and more accurate transactions as well as simplifying the daily sales reconciliation process.
The application is designed for multiple protocols, processor and card types, with advanced single point management system, and built according to PA DSS standards. It also supports various models and platforms: desktop, mobile, wireless, mPOS and unattended.
- Multiple hardware platform- one user interface PAX, Verifone (Verix & Evolution), Ingenico (Telium2 onwards), Hypercom Optimum.
- Supports all major payment cards: VISA/VISA PayWave, MasterCard/ Paypass, AmericanExpress / ExpressPay, Diners Club, JCB, Golden Crown, China UnionPay, MIR.
- Supported loyalty platforms: DLS, BMS, Welcome Real-Time XLS, Golden Crown.
- Supported host systems/ protocols: OpenWay (Way4), Tieto (Transmaster), Compass Plus (Transware), ACI (Base24), BPC (SmartVista), TSYS (Prime), OTS (OST24), CFT (Golden Crown), others upon request.
- Supported communications: Ethernet, Dial-Up, GPRS/3G, RS232, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB.
- Languages/ Localization: Quick and easy adaptation of any language- more than 10 languages already operational.
- Security & encryption: SSL/TLS, including SSL over RS232 and USB; 3-DES; MAC-key, SecureISO and others. Meets PCI PA DSS standards.
Improving operational efficiencies and enhancing security
With the rapid growth of POS terminal networks, along with the enhanced security compliance standards, banks need a cost effective and secure solution that would enable them to remotely inject terminal master keys in an automated, secure and PCI compliant way. Transaction Systems’ Pro Key solution, part of the UNIPOS Pro family, is a unique multi-vendor platform for Remote Key Loading and Management which supports the full key lifetime management of the entire POS network in an automatic, secure and cost-efficient way.
- Improves operational efficiency.
- Simplifies and automates the establishment injection of unique key per device.
- Simplifies POS device deployment.
- Avoids traditional logistics problems associated with key management.
- Fully compliant with all network operating rules and standards such as PCI PIN security and payment systems requirements.
- Provides key management audit logging and record keeping.
- Supports integration with processing host for key status updates operations at the host.
UniPOS Pro Monitoring is designed to monitor technical conditions of POS terminal network and collect statistics on transactions for generating analytical reports. UniPOS Pro Monitoring is an effective way to keep your network efficient!
The UniPOS Monitoring system is a server that stores information about transactions and incidents sent by payment devices on a constant basis.
Security-wise it is important that statistics do not contain confidential information. In particular, UniPOS Pro Monitoring records data on the types of cards used, amounts and currencies of transactions, as well as on the outcome of completed transactions. However, any communication between a POS terminal and the server is encrypted and transmitted via the SSL protocol.
- Effective operational management of POS terminal network;
- Capacity of financial monitoring, including statistics by type of payment systems and types of cards with reference to geographic locations;
- User-friendly web-based interface;
- Timely notifications about critical issues
- Improves quality of support for clients
- Payment device physical condition check;
- Checking POS terminal software modules for errors;
- Detailed statistics on your terminals
- Collection of financial statistics;
- Compiling financial reports;
- Preparing reports on types of cards, financial transactions;
- Compiling reports on condition of POS terminal network;
- Compiling reports on the POS terminals software;
- Displaying POS terminals location on a map.
UniPOS Pro Connect is a software application working on both PCs and Android which facilitates the interface between POS software and various types of ECR software — allowing POS network operators to easily connect any type of POS terminal to any of the major types of ECR systems in the market.
The solution offers high level of security and failure resistance confirmed by experience and international standards:
- UniPOS Pro Connect provides traffic encryption using standard SSL during connection to the payment processor (including RS232 and USB);
- Reliable protection against failures including automatic voiding of transactions;
- Integration with ECR software on variable OS: Linux, Windows, Windows CE, DOS, Android;
- Almost 200 connections with different ECR SW.
Processing and Storage of Electronic POS terminal slips
A software solution that accepts and stores slips from the POS terminal network. Minimizing the use of paper, the solution enables for the electronic slip to be transferred from the POS to the e-slip storage server and stored safely in the slip database. Should the customer request it, the slip is also sent to the buyer via email or sms. The slips can be exported in various formats such as PDF or PNG. Merchants are provided with personal accounts and access to the server to work with electronic slips, while flexible filters allow for a convenient slip search.
UniPOS Pro E-Slip key benefits:
- Centralizes and therefore simplifies the slip management process through a single point for all slips per merchant.
- Optimizes slip processing and storage costs.
- Higher efficiency of the claim settlement.
- Offers higher quality and additional services to customers.
Saves environment and money by reducing the amount of printed slips.